Open MedicDrive:Community Portal
From Open MedicDrive
 Ideals of Open MedicDrive
- To promote specification of requirements for representing and communicating Digital Personal health record information, based on individual user experience, and evolving over time as current health care and medical knowledge develops.
- To promote Digital Personal health information architectures and data models, tested with real time implementations, which meet these requirements.
- To manage the sequential validation of the Personal health information architectures through comprehensive implementation and clinical evaluation by both individual user and physicians.
- To manage open source "reference" implementations, available under license, to enhance the pool of available tools to support clinical systems and
- Collaborate with other groups working towards high quality, requirements-based and interoperable digital personal health record information systems, in related fields of health informatics.